Community Life Ministry
“Faith in Jesus Christ … gives us a family, the universal family of God in the Catholic Church.”
(Statement of the Bishops of Latin America and the Caribbean at Aparecida, Brazil, 2007)
Our Community Life Ministry exists to build community within the parish through activities that appeal to a variety of age groups. We support a number of parish activities, including:
- Creating a welcoming environment for visitors and new parishioners, as well as for current parishioners, including the Coffee and Donuts ministry and our Catholic Book Store;
- Working to support our numerous parish socials and receptions, including the Thanksgiving Mass,Easter egg hunt, after-Mass receptions on special events, and more.
Please Join Us!
Volunteers are needed to serve in the following areas:
- Religious Goods Store:
- Work a shift per month in the book store.
- Coffee and Donuts:
- help set-up, serve and clean-up after our Sunday morning coffee and donut fellowship.
- Community Life Events Committee:
This group visions, plans and produces social activities, receptions, parish dinners, etc.
Volunteers are needed in each area for events as well as to plan.
This ministry extends hospitality by calling or writing personal notes to those new in our community.
Volunteers are also needed to staff the Welcome Table, which will be on the church patio after the weekend Masses beginning this Sunday.
To learn more about how you can serve this important ministry.